CORRIM (corrosion-immune) is an established manufacturer of fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) doors, frames, fixed windows, fixed wall louvers and door accessories. With over 30 years expertise, the CORRIM Company specializes in the fabrication of both fully-customized door systems and a complete range of door panels. More importantly, we never lose sight of the fact that attention is given to ensure the final product is of sound design and engineering and of the highest quality.
- CORRIM FRP Doors and Frames carry a lifetime warranty against corrosion.
- CORRIM FRP Doors can be ordered with polyurethane (R-12), end grain balsa (impact), phenolic honeycomb (economy) or mineral (fire) cores. The choice is yours.
- CORRIM FRP Doors can be ordered with smooth, pebble or wood grain face sheets. The choice is yours.
- CORRIM FRP Doors and Frames can be ordered in any color. The choice is yours.
- CORRIM FRP Doors and Frames can be ordered with a polyurethane finish or matte gelcoat. The choice is yours.
- CORRIM FRP Doors and Frames can be manufactured in 1/16″ increments. The choice is yours.
- CORRIM only builds doors to extra heavy duty standards.
The properties of fiberglass reinforced polymer make it ideal for a broad range of applications. CORRIM door and panel products offer structural integrity and resistance to many elements. Fiberglass is resistant to corrosive environments, it is not conductive and acts as an excellent insulator, nonmagnetic, provides great strength, lightweight, dimensionally stable and features a smooth surface that withstands cleaning agents and animal wastes. Fiberglass composite will not detriorate or flake. In addition, polymer doors are very resistant to traffic abuse. In broad terms, CORRIM door and frame products are unique in their application against other materials.